Throughout the history of our company Tuscor Lloyds has specialised in break bulk, conventional as well as out of gauge cargo.
Sometimes break bulk cargo is shipped on board container vessels which can prove to be an extremely efficient and reliable alternative to conventional or tramp vessels. With tenacious stevedoring partners located in key transport hubs around the world, we are often able to negotiate space on container vessels for break bulk cargo. We are one of the few forwarders with open channels to the right people in liner teams with knowledge of this type of shipping.
This kind of undertaking requires determination and commitment, as well as solid knowledge of specific ports and shipping lanes. Often creative thinking can solve break bulk cargo shipping problems. Our competitors will often apply the most obvious solution to conventional shipments whilst we will look for the most effective and logical solution – sometimes offering availability and transit times which cannot be matched by conventional liners.
Our project cargo and break bulk cargo teams will make themselves available at all times throughout the process and for the most complex jobs, they will travel to ports or loading facilities to ensure the cargo is properly secured and safely stowed. Coordination with the right people within the port is essential to allow incoming transportation to connect with mother vessels, storage and handling. Our experienced teams will personally meet and instruct these key personnel to ensure the correct methodology is employed by terminals, who are often more used to handling containers rather than specialist break bulk cargo.
Key features of the break bulk service include:
- Cost efficient and highly professional cargo handling
- Efficient tally and supervision of cargo discharge/load
- Competitive rates
- Continuous management at every stage of the shipment
- On board stevedoring teams
- Tarps, blankets, straps and pads
- Freight recovery services
- Hazardous shipment handling
- Oversize / overweight cargo handling
- Special permit requirements
- Charter, part charter and conventional services
Incoming search terms:
- break bulk shipping companies
- which shipping line doing break bulk cargo
- conventional cargo from uk to singapore
- breakbulk ship route from uk to mexico
- bulk container shipping line
- bulk freight IN MEXICO
- bulk shipment
- bulk shipping line from dubai