Argentina Shipping routes
Similar to Brazil and many other South American countries, Argentina’s biggest imports include vehicles, machinery and electrical equipment. Our team of experts specialise in industries such as construction and mining which involve the Importation of heavy machinery into countries.
We also export goods from Argentina via the same services, air freight or sea freight. Our sea freight services include container shipping, out of gauge, breakbulk, cross-trade and vessel chartering.
- Port of Buenos Aires
- Port of Dock Sud
- Ports of Bahia Blanca
- Port of La Plata
- Port of Quequen
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport
- San Carlos de Bariloche Airport
- Governor Francisco Gabrielli International Airport
- Martin Miguel de Guemes International Airport