Egypt shipping routes
Air & Sea Freight to Egypt
Egypt is home to the Suez Canal where over 50 ships pass through daily. This shipping route is so commonly used due to its access to more direct routes from Europe to Asia. This man-made waterway has prevented vessels having to travel around the whole of Africa to get to Asia, saving time and money.
As a freight forwarding company, we arrange shipping routes through the Suez Canal on a regular basis.
- Greater Alexandria Port
- Damietta Port
- Port Said
- Suez Port
- Safaga Port
- Cairo International Airport
- Borg El Arab International Airport
- Hurghada International Airport
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Marsa Alam International Airport