With a variety of services and a global network of professionals, we believe we can help you strengthen your supply chain. As one of leading freight forwarding companies in the UK, we have experience of cargo movement to almost every country around the world.
Contact us for more information on France Shipping Routes.
France Shipping routes
France is a major economy in Europe and a member of the European Union, with a highly developed and diversified economy. Here are some key import and export facts about France:
- In 2021, France’s total imports of goods and services were valued at approximately $1.1 trillion USD.
- France’s top imports include crude petroleum, cars, refined petroleum, pharmaceuticals, and computers.
- France’s main import partners are Germany, China, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Italy.
- France’s main export partners are Germany, the United States, Spain, Italy, and Belgium.
- Port of Lyon
- Port of Le Havre
- Ports of Deauville
- Port of Brest
- Port of La Pallice
- Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport
- Paris-Orly Airport
- Paris Beauvais Airport
- Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport
- Nice Cote d'Azur Airport