Italy Shipping routes
Italy’s imported aproximately $473B worth of goods in 2019, which makes it the 9th largest imported in the world.
Imports include: Cars, Computers, Broadcast equipment, Crude Petroleum.
Italy’s major trading partners include countries like Germany, France, Spain, China, and the United States. The top countries that Italy imports from include Germany, France, China, and Spain. On the other hand, the top countries that Italy exports to include Germany, the United States, France, and the United Kingdom.
- Port of Trieste
- Port of Genoa
- Ports of Livorno
- Port of Cagliari
- Port of Gioia Tauro
- Leonardo da Vinci - Fuimicino Airport
- Malpensa International Airport
- Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport International Airport
- Naples International Airport