With a variety of services and a global network of professionals, we believe we can help you strengthen your supply chain. As one of leading freight forwarding companies in the UK, we have experience of cargo movement to almost every country around the world.
Contact us for more information on Japan Shipping Routes.
Japan Shipping routes
Japan is one of the world’s leading trading nations, with a robust economy that heavily relies on both imports and exports. Here is some information about Japan’s imports and exports:
- Japan’s main imports include petroleum, liquid natural gas, food, and raw materials for its manufacturing industry.
- In 2020, Japan’s total imports were valued at approximately $630 billion, a decrease of 13.7% compared to the previous year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Japan’s top import partners are China, the United States, Australia, and South Korea.
- Japan’s top export partners are the United States, China, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Port of Tokyo
- Kobe Port
- Ports of Nagoya
- Port of Osaka
- Port of Yokohama
- Narita International Airport
- Kansai International Airport
- Chubu Centrair International Airport
- New Chitose Airport
- Fukuoka Airport