Oman Shipping routes
Oman is a country located in the Middle East, bordering the Arabian Sea, Gulf of Oman, and Persian Gulf. It has a diverse economy that is driven by oil and gas production, as well as agriculture, fishing, and manufacturing. Here are some import/export facts about Oman:
- Oman is a member of several trade agreements, including the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the World Trade Organization.
- Oman’s major imports include machinery and equipment, chemicals, food, and manufactured goods.
- Oman’s top import partners are the United Arab Emirates, China, India, the United States, and Japan.
- Oman’s top exports include crude petroleum, refined petroleum, petroleum gas, fertilizers, and aluminum.
- Oman’s exports are primarily sent to China, India, South Korea, Japan, and the United Arab Emirates.