Out of gauge Services
Out of gauge cargo (
Tuscor Lloyds is present in all the major cargo markets across the globe but it is our ability to serve some of the world’s most unreachable destinations which set us apart from other international shipping agents and project forwarders. Our professional packing, securing, lashing and stripping services for out of gauge cargo consignments in each of these regions opens up a range of options to our customers
OUT OF GAUGE (OOG) TRANSPORT KEY FEATURES
- Highly skilled project handlers monitor shipments through every stage of transport
- Professional OOG export packaging and crating
- Specialist cargo equipment readily available
- Shipping methods improve transit times, schedule reliability and reduced transportation costs
- Securing and lashing for safe transportation
- Out of gauge cargo transportation to destinations not covered by major carriers
Through our global network we source specialist freight equipment such as flat rack containers and heavy lift cranes, quickly and at locations close to the port as well as inland locations for greater flexibility. Inland specialist haulage can be more effective when out of gauge containers are stripped at the port.
“Only the highest quality oversized and overweight cargo equipment and lashing methods are employed for complex project shipments.’’
Looking to get the job done?
Need help transporting heavy, specialist equipment? Follow the link here to fill in our quotation form or contact our team directly.
Don't miss our insights!
Sign up to Tuscor Lloyds monthly newsletter and be the first to hear about news and offers as they are released and gain access to our latest project case studies!