Paraguay Shipping routes
Paraguay is a landlocked country in South America with an open economy that is heavily dependent on agriculture and exports. Here are some key import and export facts about Paraguay:
- In 2021, Paraguay’s total imports of goods and services were valued at approximately $10.1 billion USD.
- Paraguay’s top imports include refined petroleum, cars, broadcasting equipment, delivery trucks, and telephones.
- Paraguay’s main import partners are Brazil, China, Argentina, the United States, and Chile.
- Paraguay’s main export partners are Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Russia, and Chile.
- Terminal Portuaria de Villeta
- Terport Villeta
- Ports of San Antonio
- Terminal Portuaria de Concepcion
- Terminal Portuaria de Pillar
- Silvio Pettirossi International Airport
- Guarani International Airport
- Filadelfia Airport
- Fuerte Olimpo Airport
- Dr. Luis Maria Argana Airport