With a variety of services and a global network of professionals, we believe we can help you strengthen your supply chain. As one of leading freight forwarding companies in the UK, we have experience of cargo movement to almost every country around the world.
Contact us for more information on Spain Shipping Routes.
Spain Shipping routes
Spain is a country with a highly open economy that heavily depends on international trade. In 2021, Spain’s total imports and exports of goods and services amounted to approximately 59.5% of its GDP, according to the World Bank. Here are some key import and export facts about Spain:
- In 2021, Spain’s total imports of goods and services were valued at approximately $444.9 billion USD.
- Spain’s top imports include crude petroleum, cars, refined petroleum, vehicle parts, and packaged medicaments.
- Spain’s main import partners are Germany, France, China, Italy, and the United Kingdom.
- Spain’s main export partners are France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, and the United States.
- Port of Algeciras
- Port of Valencia
- Ports of Barcelona
- Port of Bilbao
- Port of Castellon
- Aldofo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Barcelona El-Prat Airport
- Palma De Mallorca
- Malaga - Costa Del Sol Airport
- Alicante - Elche Airport