With a variety of services and a global network of professionals, we believe we can help you strengthen your supply chain. As one of leading freight forwarding companies in the UK, we have experience of cargo movement to almost every country around the world.
Contact us for more information on Sri Lanka Shipping Routes.
Sri Lanka routes
Sri Lanka Shipping routes
Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia with an open economy that heavily relies on exports of goods and services. Here are some key import and export facts about Sri Lanka:
- In 2021, Sri Lanka’s total imports of goods and services were valued at approximately $21.4 billion USD.
- Sri Lanka’s top imports include refined petroleum, cars, wheat, palm oil, and telecommunication equipment.
- Sri Lanka’s main import partners are India, China, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, and Japan.
- Sri Lanka’s main export partners are the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Germany, and Italy.
- Port of Colombo
- Port of Galle
- Ports of Jaffna
- Port of Kankesanturai
- Mattala International Airport
- Colombo International Airport
- Sigiriya Airport
- Anuradhapura Airport
- Jaffna International Airport